Are you looking for Gambling and Casino guest posts? You’ve gotten to the right place!
Weekly Slots News is one of the top sources for news for the casino industry, incorporating expert advice from some of the most renowned iGaming journalists in the United States.
Each day, thousands of readers come to our website to get their dose of casino news, brush up on their gaming skills, learn secrets from betting professionals or simply have a good laugh.
Our editors aim to deliver world-class content that entertains, inspires and educates our audience. A big part of our mission is helping industry executives and casino players navigate the ever-changing gambling landscape.
One way we do that is by hosting guest posts.
If you’re a gaming executive or an operator looking to reach your ideal customers, we encourage you to submit a post on our website.
We are looking for high-quality, original content from whitepapers and reports to blog posts and infographics that will expand players’ understanding of the casino business. In a nutshell, your submission should share new ideas that are useful, interesting, and worth readers’ time.
Make sure to read closely this next section before sending us your post.
Gambling and Casino Guest Posts Requirements
- Guest posts should be 1,800-words or longer.
- All guest posts must be original content. They cannot have been previously published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network. If you publish the same content elsewhere after we approve it, we will take it down as well. Absolutely no duplicate content. No exception.
- Weekly Slots News reserves the right to reject any blog entry for any reason upon receipt of said content, and if necessary modify, change or adapt a piece to ensure the guest post is consistent with our site and editorial policy. Prior to the publication, Weekly Slots News will inform contributors about these changes.
- Contributors can include up to 3 images with their content. Examples include charts, tables, images and drawings.
- Contributors must be the copyright holders of each image submitted along with an article OR the images must be published under a Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license or in the public domain. Contributors have to submit proof that the image does not infringe on copyright laws.
- Images should be 300 dpi or greater (pdf, jpeg or tif)
- Images should be attached as a separate file.
- Weekly Slots News reserves the right to substitute or alter the image in order to best fit our editorial style.
- While contributors will be acknowledged as authors, Gambling and Casino guest posts become the property of Weekly Slots News.
- Make sure to submit your complete FINAL article with contributor bio and photo by the content calendar deadlines. If you miss a deadline, we will hold your article for future use.
- If approved by the content team, contributions received by the 15th of the month will be published by the 15th of the following month. Contributions received by the 30th of the month will be published by the 30th of the following month.
- Guest posting doesn’t make contributors Weekly Slots News associates or business partners.
Types of casino content we approve:
Our editors are committed to creating original and compelling content.
Here’s a list of our most popular blog post topics to help you brainstorm content that Weekly Slots News readers are guaranteed to love:
Years of working in one of the most fascinating industries in the world make you a fine gambling expert. Why not use your knowledge and stories to turn prospects into customers? A great way to do this is by creating outside-the-box content. Take readers behind the scenes of your business, share a white paper on industry best practices or create a case study on how social media can help casinos get on the same page with their customers.
Newsworthy content is what gets people talking about you — fast.
You don’t have to be a reporter to create timely, relevant guest posts for gamers. Sharing an inside scoop on the casino industry will get readers to see you as a trustworthy business that deserves their money.
The idea of playing casino games on the internet for real money stakes is viewed with apprehension even by die-hard casino players.
If you’re an online casino operator, a guest post is your opportunity to make potential customers feel at ease with betting on your website. Consider writing simple and effective posts like “Seven benefits of online betting” or “The beginner’s to online gambling.”
Designed to entertain, slot machines bring out the child in every player. For slot enthusiasts, having fun is more important than winning. This crowd loves to read jokes or scroll through funny memes. Submit yours today!
What guest posts can do for your business?
In an increasingly competitive industry like gambling, posting content on high-quality niche website like Weekly Slots News is an excellent way to build brand awareness and attract new clients.
Guest posts puts you in front of your target audience. Aside from expanding your online visibility, guest posting can also increase your revenue.
Here’s how it works:
You publish an engaging blog post on Weekly Slots News. Our readers find it helpful and head over to your website to learn more about your business. Because they now trust you, these targeted visitors are more inclined to sign-up and become your customers.
The better you understand your ideal customer, the more memorable your contribution will be.
We look forward to collaborating with you!
Please check our “Advertise with us” Section on details on how to get in touch today with the editorial team.